Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

I quite enjoyed this game.

I really enjoyed playing this, but I have a few tips on how you can improve the overal playability in the next game. For starters Mario moved at an incredibly slow rate. Whenever I play mario I always hold the run button, perhaps you should include a run button. Another problem was the still backgrounds. I think the game would be a little better if it was played as a scrolling background instead of various stages. Powerups would also be nice, and perhaps button sensitivity with the jumping. I look foward to the final version and I hope you take advantage of my suggestions.

-Mopsicle, NG veteran of the BBS

Ayeka Dress Up Ayeka Dress Up

Not worth it...

I can't give you much credit considering you didn't draw the character yourself, or give credit to the real artist. If you did draw it then why on earth did you use imported bitmap graphics on a vector based program?

Personally I think 4 hours is not enough, dress up games need attention to detail, and no I don't mean nipples and a cunt I mean shading, and animated eyes, mouth, actions... a dress up game can only be so much, why not do it properly?

lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll

Lewl, That Rocked

Seriously, that was very well made my friend. Cute drawings, especially J3n, <3 for teh J3n, and not such a bad variety of clothing... you did well my friend, congratulations on such a wonderful game!

Spamsbot!

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks a lot dude ! Both for the review and for the compliments.
Yeah, I also think I didn't do too bad for a first dress-up. But since it all resides in the graphics ...
I bet yours will be spectafuckingcular.
I'm waitinf for it ! =)
<3 Spasmbot !

Drawing Hands for Dummies Drawing Hands for Dummies

mmm

clever, just how I draw hands

un-mediocre responds:

Clever minds think alike ;)

DBZ Snake DBZ Snake

AHHH

IT'S TOO FAST

Clay smash game Clay smash game

hm

challenging

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

this is a great game

addictive, well thought out, challenging, good drawings... I could go on all day thanks

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

AAAAAAHHH!!!

NOT YOU AS WELL!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Windows XP Windows XP

hahahahaha

windows really does suck

Block Break 1.0 Block Break 1.0

oh my gosh

I never thought a game this small could be so addictive... well done